Biofors Global Inc.,
customized bioprocess equipment is designed to suit your specific process needs.
Our engineers design / build equipment and systems to meet your specific process needs. Decades of experience and good process knowledge of the bioprocess industry helps us to find innovative and cost effective solutions.
Our team of process engineers and design specialists work with you at every stage of the project to ensure that systems meet your application needs. Our goal is to provide systems that are reliable and offer you repeatability. Design, qualification and simulation trials are carried out on software to ensure that requirements are met. All our equipment use PLC and DCS as controller wherein fine tuning and changes are easily achieved.
Spanning all unit operations upstream and downstream, we follow the latest international guidelines, such as ASME-BPE, GAMP 5 and 21CFR part 11 to support your GMP compliance.
Our experience and expertise lies in:
| * Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
* Equipment Design
* Pipe Sizing
* Bill of Material for Equipment and Piping
* Selection of Bought Out Components
* Generation of Valve Matrix
| * Vessel Design Calculations as per ASME Sec VIII Div.1
* General Arrangement Drawing
* 3D Layout using the Latest AUTOCAD Tools
* Fabrication Drawing
* Isometric Drawing for Piping
| * Automation Architecture
* Hardware Selection
* SCADA Development
* PLC & DCS Programming
|Validation and Documentation|
| * Develop Test Procedures (DQ, IQ, and OQ)
* Perform Installation and Operational Checks
* Compile Test Reports as per Current Good Documentation Practices
| * Existing manufacturing floor area measures 1,000 Sq.m with a clear height of 10m.
* State-of-the-art machineries coupled with requisite instruments and automation support
* Fully fledged quality control department
* In-house facility for electro polishing
* Equipped with clean and black utilities to undertake FAT